Hairs can get damaged with dust, pollution, and dirt when we are outside of our home. We feel it necessary to wash our hairs when we have space. In this case, choosing the right hair growth shampoo is necessary for your scalp and hair. A hair loss shampoo makes heavy damage to your hair. For saving your hair, you must know about your scalp type, hair type, and a few other cases at first.
Know About Your Scalp Type:
Your scalp is like the soil for your lovely hairs. When the soil is unhealthy, crops will fail to grow there. Before purchasing a shampoo, you should rightfully determine how your scalp is. Scalps can be oily, dry or on the mediocre position in between these twos. With seasonal changes, scalps also tend to alter their types. In the summer or rainy season, it will turn oily. In the winter, it turns into a dry side. That’s why you can’t use the same shampoo throughout the year. People make this common mistake with their hairs and fall in hair loss.
- Dandruff is the major issue of oily scalps. You should choose a shampoo that contains less amount of moisture. Anti-dandruff shampoos are useful for oily scalps where components like ketoconazole, selenium sulfide or zinc are present. You can also use a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo that can reduce fungus infection too. You should use conditioner on the mid shafts and end part of your hair and avoid scalp.
- Moisturizing, hydrating or soothing shampoos are useful for dry scalps. You don’t have to apply too much hair oil on your dry scalp every night if you choose right shampoo.
- If you have a normal scalp, you are undoubtedly a lucky person. You need to change your shampoo with the seasonal change throughout the year. Be careful about that. Otherwise, you can face hair damage in the long run.
Know About Your Hair Type:
When you exactly know about your hair type, you are a step ahead about taking a great care of your hairs. Normally, on the basis of volumes, there are three types of hair. They are thin, medium and thick hair. Try more shampoos for your hair and notice what works best for it.
- For thin hairs, volume adding shampoos are the best choice. Shampoos that have strengthening and adding volume qualities are the right one for thin hair combined with oily to the normal scalp. You can use a moisturizing shampoo with volume enhance quality if you have an oily scalp with thin hair.
- A simple moisturizing shampoo is good for medium hair because that is easy to maintain.
- Shampoos that can add moisturizer are perfect for thick hairs. You should seek shampoos that have strengthening or balancing qualities including moisturizing one if you have an oily scalp with thick hair. For thick hair with the normal or dry scalp, you can use only moisturizing shampoos.
Conclusion: The key purpose of using hair shampoo is to protect your hairs from drastic damage. So, choose the right one and save your beautiful hairs.